Cancelling your Contract:
- Zapp offer a full refund (excluding recovery costs) for undamaged goods if you change your mind and wish to cancel your order.
- Items must be in original condition for a full refund, and returned within 7 working days of delivery.
- After 7 days, a refund will not include original delivery cost.
- Boxed items must be returned in the original box.
- We will not offer a full refund if damage occurs in transit as a result of inadequate packaging.
- If an item arrives faulty, you have the right to return the product and receive a full refund.
- A fault must be reported within 14 days of the customer receiving the item, unless the inherent fault is one which is not at first obvious, but only shows itself with use.
- In circumstances of a fault which shows at a later date, the customer is covered for a limited period under our Warranty (see our Warranty section)
- Under our Warranty you are entitled to a replacement or repair of faulty goods (for an explanation of what is considered faulty, please see our Warranty section). If this is not realistic or is not enough to rectify the issue, then the customer is entitled to a full or partial refund.
- The amount to be refunded is dependent on the amount of prior use before the fault becomes apparent.
- A refund will be given upon the return of the item, but can only be given if there is no more damage to the item other than that originally reported.
- To this end, we urge our customers to take care when packaging a product for return so that there is no further damage in transit, as this is the responsibility of the sender and may affect the amount of refund available.
Reporting a Fault:
- Customers should report any faults as soon as they are aware the fault exists.
- Zapp will not be responsible for further damage if you choose to use a faulty item.
- If an item arrives faulty and you require a replacement we reserve the right to instead offer a replacement part or repair service where appropriate or reasonable.
Carrying out your own repairs:
- You must always consult Zapp before carrying out your own repairs.
- Zapp will not pay for a repair which has been carried out privately unless you have first agreed this with a member of staff at Zapp, and can show proof that we have verified the request.
- Zapp are not responsible for reasonable wear and tear (please refer to Warranty section).
At Zapp we pride ourselves on our customer service. If your product does have a fault then we promise to do our best to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently with as little inconvenience to you as possible. We aim to treat our customers well both before and after the sale and offer an after sales service such as discounts on parts if you accidentally damage an item.